Homemade Ice Cream Cones


Hey guys! Today I wanted to show you how to make your own Homemade Ice Cream cones! I am so excited about this recipe because it's summer and what better to pair off your homemade ice cream with a homemade cone! I will leave the link to my homemade ice cream at the end of this post! But I really hope you try out this recipe because believe me these cones are amazing! So enough of me going on about these cones, let me show you how to make them! (also I do not own this recipe)

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar,2 eggs,3 Tbsp milk,1/2 tsp vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 2/3 cup sifted flour, and 2 Tbsp melted butter(room temperature).
Step 2:
Mix all your ingredients in a bowl. Starting with the wet, then the dry. Pre-heat a pan over a stove top on the lowest it can go.
Step 3:
Take about 1 1/2 Tbsp on the the pan and spread it out quickly. Let it cook. Do not pry up the edges at all before it is completely cooked. It took about 4 minutes total  to cook my cone on both sides. 
Step 4:
When it is cooked, quickly take off the heat and shape it into a cone shape. Let it cool. It will keep it's shape if you do it quickly. 







Step 5: 
Once it has cooled completely for 1 or 2 hours, you are ready to serve. (You can dip the end of the cone in chocolate so that the ice cream doesn't drip out.) Scoop some ice cream into your cone and your done! Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed that recipe! Let me know if you make it! So sorry that I haven't been posting in a while. But I hope to be posting more soon! Have a great day and I will see you next time I post! -BloggerGirl

Recipe for Homemade Ice Cream: homemade-ice-cream

Also this is Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies' 50th post! A big thank you to all of you! I will be having a Updates post coming up soon! :)

Comments

  1. This is so cool! They are so cute!! Thanks for telling us!$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also congrats on reaching 50 posts!!
    I love your blogs!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3 I love your blogs too! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment