Best Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows


Hey guys! Welcome back to marshmallow day as promised in the last post! :) Today's post is so good! I love this so much! And the best part is that this is super easy and only has 3 steps to it! So with out further adieu lets get started! 

Step 1: 
Gather your ingredients:
Ice cream, marshmallows, hot chocolate mix, chocolate chips, and hot water or milk.
Step 2: 
Put your chocolate mix and your water in a mug, then stir with a spoon. Take some ice cream and put it on top of your hot chocolate.              
Step 3:  
Then pile on your marshmallows generously. Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top. And you done! Enjoy this great drink!      
And that is how you make it! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know in the comments what you want to see next and I will do my best to make it happen! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! I'll see you all on Friday! -BloggerGirl

Click here to go to my homemade ice cream recipe: homemade ice cream
And click here to go to my last post: S'more Treat

Comments