Crêpes


Hey Guys! Today I'm going to share with you a exciting recipe! This is a french recipe that looks and tastes amazing! So lets get started so that you can make this amazing recipe! In the pictures I tried to recreate a Cafe in Paris because this is a french breakfast/dessert! If you have any questions about this recipe please leave them down below and I would love to help you out! 

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
2 1/4 cup flour, 6 Tbsp powdered sugar, 6 eggs, 2 cups milk,1 cup water, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla, and 1 1/2 tsp salt.








Step 2:
Sift all of your dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix all your wet ingredients together. 









Step 3:
Pour both of your bowls into one bowl. Take your mixer(or blender) and mix all of it together until smooth. Then put it in the fridge for 1 hour.








Step 4:
Pre-heat a pan and pour 1/3 cup of your batter onto your pan. Take a spatula and smooth it out so that it is thin and reaches the size of your pan. Cook each side for about a minute.







Step 5:
Roll your Crepe up and fill with cream or whatever you prefer. I topped mine off with some delicious strawberry's! And there you go you are ready to serve!








Thank you guys so much for reading my post! Let me know if you guys liked this recipe and what you want to see next! Have fun making this recipe! Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! -BloggerGirl

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, I'll have to give it a try on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! I hope you do!It is definitely worth the time put into it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my mouth is watering, definitely have to try this. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment